Julie Culverhouse, Solicitor
- 02380 820476
- Team:Residential Property
Julie handles all aspects of residential property work, including sales and purchases for freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages and property transfers.
Having handled residential property matters since 1990, Julie offers clients an intricate knowledge of the property market in Southern Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
- Studied Law at Southampton University
- Joined Trethowans as a Trainee Solicitor in 1988
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1990
- Re-joined Trethowans in 2005
Professional qualifications, accreditations and memberships
- Law Society Member
- Completed the Law Society's Final Examination at the College of Law, Guildford
“Amazing service, this is the third time we’ve used Julie and she has been wonderful every time!”
“Julie Culverhouse was extremely efficient and very helpful with all of our queries and made the sale of the property painless. Would highly recommend.”
Away from the office...
Julie is a busy mum and also enjoys foreign travel, especially to France.
- Property Sales and Purchases
- Transfers of Equity