Katie Bickerstaff, Associate
- 01202 339037
- Team:Residential Property
Katie Bickerstaff is an Associate Solicitor in the Residential Property Group. She joined Dickinson Manser in 2001 as a Trainee and qualified in 2003 into the Property Department. From 2012-2015, until the office was merged, she was the Associate in charge of the firm’s Broadstone office, as well as being responsible for firm-wide training and our Conveyancing Quality Scheme membership. She has specialised in flat management matters, leasehold enfranchisement and landlord and tenant.
Examples of how Katie has helped clients:
Recent clients have said:
- “It is a great shame that every employer cannot have a 'Katie' in their organisation. A very nice person to deal with - very efficient.”
- “Katie is a gem and an asset to Dickinson Manser - very helpful at all times.”
- “I found Katie to be very professional yet friendly and contactable, it never seemed an inconvenience.”
- “Katie was efficient and when a problem arose, dealt with it immediately. Would use your service again.”
Away from the office...
Katie practices the Japanese Martial Art of Jiu Jitsu and also teaches classes of 4-7 year olds at Ferndown Jitsu Club, having been a member of the club for over 15 years. She also enjoys watching football, reading and running in her spare time.