Louise Boyle, Associate & Head of Debt Recovery
- 023 8082 0522
- 07881 343 967
- Team:Debt Recovery
Louise is responsible for the day to day running of the Debt Recovery department and ensuring that the department runs smoothly and effectively so that she and her team live up to our Legendary Client Service ethos. Louise maintains close contact with all her clients and she is able to offer and implement advice on the most cost effective way to recover monies due to them.
In addition to the straight forward and the not so straight forward debt recovery work, Louise also specialises in a niche market of car parking enforcement. She represents private car parking management, security businesses and also a large number of NHS Trusts across the UK.
Louise is now recognised by Legal 500 (2017) as being ‘very knowledgeable and helpful’.
Examples of how Louise has helped clients includes:
- Assisted in facilitating clients to become members of the British Parking Association and liaising with the DVLA on their behalf.
- Participated as a key member of a team in streamlining the firms case management system to produce a quicker and more efficient service for clients.
Away from the office...
Louise enjoys travel and attending music concerts.
- Debt Recovery and Commercial Disputes
- Enforcement of all debts including Penalty Charge Notices (Car Parking)
- Credit Control and Management Advice