Rebecca Gillard, Associate
- 01722 426984
- Team:Agriculture & Rural Property
Rebecca is an Associate in the firm’s Agriculture and Rural Property team. Rebecca joined Trethowans in January 2015.
Rebecca has a wealth of experience gained over 10 years in various areas of agricultural and residential property matters. She has particular experience dealing with complex sales and secured lending for both lenders and property owners.
Rebecca specialises in sales and purchases of agricultural and rural property, agricultural tenancies, easements, covenants and secured lending. Rebecca also deals with enfranchisement and lease extensions.
Rebecca acts for individuals, companies, lenders and pension trustees.
Rebecca shares some examples of praise she has received:
- Rebecca took care of my farm purchase extremely well, which has given me confidence in the investment.
- Thank you for the really superb assistance provided in respect of this case.
- I just wanted to pass on our thanks for your superb work with the sale. You showed great determination and tenacity and got the deal across the line! Well done once again.
- I have been very impressed by the efficiency and courtesy of Rebecca in working on the sale of our house. Thank you to her for a good deal done
- I sent her Champagne but she deserves a medal!
- Farm sales & purchases
- Country house sales & purchases
- Property advice to rural landowners
- Agricultural tenancies
Away from the office...
Rebecca enjoys the outdoors and likes to spend her spare time walking, cycling and exploring the Wiltshire countryside. She also has an interest in cooking and trying new food experiences.