Tom Mitchell, Associate
- 023 8082 0533
- Team:Commercial Property
Tom is an experienced commercial property associate solicitor who qualified in 2002 and joined Trethowans in May 2013 having previously worked in Hampshire and London. Tom studied Law and French Law at Leicester University and Lyon University and more recently he completed a Masters in Research in Law at Birkbeck University in 2010.
Tom has a broad range of experience in commercial property including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant work, property development and secured lending. Additionally, Tom has presented at seminars and written various articles on property related topics.
Examples of how Tom has helped clients include:
- Advised on and completed a commercial property acquisition in the same day.
- Successfully removed restrictions on title which prohibited development thereby increasing the value of the land and enabling clients to develop.
Away from the office...
Tom loves the outdoors and is a keen runner having completed in excess of 15 marathons across the world but his main reason for running is simply to explore the countryside. He also plays tennis and fits in the occasional round of golf. He is a lifelong fan of Southampton FC.
- Acquisition and Disposal of Commercial Property
- Landlord and Tenant work
- Commercial Property Development
- Commercial Property Finance/Secured Lending